Verifik for Enterprises Hub
- 1.Credits can be applied towards Verifik Services.
- 2.Organization's domain must not have been subscribed to a paid Verifik plan from within 31 days of applying to the Verifik for Enterprises Hub, to the day the benefit is requested.
- 3.Organization will have 6 months from the date of acceptance to scale and obtain the $5000 USD offered to all organizations in the program.
- 4.The program runs till December 31.
Acceptance into this program is at the discretion of Verifik. We are able to accept all types of organizations including those that have IPO’d or been acquired, educational institutions, government entities, nonprofits, personal blogs or content, dev shops, consultancies, or agencies, cryptocurrency mining company or a company distributing tokens contrary to regulatory guidance in your jurisdiction.
Our eligibility criteria are:
- Your enterprise must be a new client of Verifik
- You must be engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of your current or intended business
- Your headquarters must reside in the Americas or Europe.
- Your enterprise can be a public or private entity, for-profit or non-profit business.
Our typical turnaround time is 5-7 business days. In exceptional cases, where additional review is needed, this may exceed 7 business days. Please use the email associated with the submitted application to look for updated emails.
Our goal is to accept 100 companies before the end of the year.
The Verifik platform was designed to allow clients to use their credits on any of the services presented, However, due to the nature of this Program, we are going to limit the use of the credits. As a minimum 75% of the credits should be used for 3D biometrics/liveness solution, otherwise we will take away the credits.
The program ends in December 31st or when the 100 companies are accepted, which ever is earliest.
Yes, you have 6 months to use the credits, regardless of the date you are accepted till December 31, 2023.
Last modified 29d ago